Ambient noise can interfere with the quality and quantity of people's sleep. When people's sleep is disturbed by noise, work efficiency and health will be affected. Studies have shown that continuous noise can speed up the slumber from slumbering to slumbering, making people more dreamy and lowering sleep quality. The recent scientific research results of famous American medical schools show that the noise in urban living environment is the main cause of insomnia and poor sleep quality.
By using brain waves as indicators to test noise interference with sleep, they found that under a 35-40 dB noise stimulus, the sleeper's brain waves fluctuate significantly and enter a light sleep state; under a 45 dB noise stimulus Awakening responses occur in the brain waves of sleepers. Long-term sleep disturbances caused by noise can not only seriously affect life, study and work, but also cause many diseases such as neurasthenia, cardiovascular diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, and endocrine disorders, which are more harmful to pregnant women.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to use TPR earplugs
- Wearing ear plugs to protect hearing
- Environmental noise is the main cause of deteri...
- Precautions when wearing earbuds
- The use of ear plugs hidden attention
- Slow rebound earplugs
- Headphone family attention protection hearing
- Listening to headphones for a long time can aff...
- The memory foam pads
- Slow Rebound Foam ear tips more breathable