With the continuous development of new materials, a flexible material has gradually become the mainstream for the production of earplugs. It is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) foam earplug with slow rebound characteristics. The slow-recovery earplugs slowly expand in a few minutes after being hand-stripped and gradually return to their original shape. It is entirely possible to create earphones of different specifications and shapes that are easy to wear. However, after the EU had a new definition of PVC manufactured products, they found that the PVC composition contained toxins and was not suitable for making products that were close to the human body, and the use of the material was completely banned. Therefore, the materials used to make earplugs abroad have replaced PU with PU materials.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to use TPR earplugs
- Wearing ear plugs to protect hearing
- Environmental noise is the main cause of deteri...
- Environmental noise can interfere with people's...
- Precautions when wearing earbuds
- The use of ear plugs hidden attention
- Headphone family attention protection hearing
- Listening to headphones for a long time can aff...
- The memory foam pads
- Slow Rebound Foam ear tips more breathable