Slow Rebound Foam ear tips are resilient and more "breathable" than silicone and gel-filled ear tips, they expand once inserted into your ears for a flexible fit made of soft, thin foam, if other materials cause irritation or fatigue, you may want to give these a try.
1. Super-Soft memory foam: The unique, breathable memory foam is activated by body heat to provide all-day comfort without in-ear fatigue and irritation.
2. Superior In-Ear Protection: Foam Plugs protect against damage to the ear from continuous harmful exposure to loud or extreme noise.
3. Hi-Fidelity Retention: Foam Plugs keep music and speech clear without muffling the sound.
4. Secure Fit: The Tips on these plugs use memory foam to gently seal the ear canal to create a custom fit for increased retention.
5. Factory directly sale with competitive price.
6. Products with RoHs standard.
Previous: No Information
Next: The memory foam pads
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to use TPR earplugs
- Wearing ear plugs to protect hearing
- Environmental noise is the main cause of deteri...
- Environmental noise can interfere with people's...
- Precautions when wearing earbuds
- The use of ear plugs hidden attention
- Slow rebound earplugs
- Headphone family attention protection hearing
- Listening to headphones for a long time can aff...
- The memory foam pads