Rubbing fine: the earplug rubbing growth strip, rubbing the more detailed the more easy to wear.
Plug in: Pull up the upper ear and plug the two-thirds of the earplug into the ear canal.
Press and hold: Hold down the earbuds for about 20 seconds until the earbuds inflate and block the ear canal.
Pull out: When you remove the earplugs, gently pull the earplugs out.
- What Is The Earplugs
- Anti-noise Earplugs
- Earplugs Classification
- Earplugs By Shape Classification
- Earplugs By Function Classification
- Long-term Use Of Earplugs Attention To Health R...
- Sleep Earplugs
- How To Prevent The Harm Of Noise Science?
- How To Identify The Earplugs Good Or Bad
- How To Use PU Foam Earplugs?