Sleep earplugs are anti-noise earplugs (noise-proof earplugs, anti-noise earplugs), anti-noise earplugs are generally made of silicone or low-pressure foam material, high elastic polyester material. After inserting the ear canal and the external auditory canal in close contact to isolate the sound into the middle ear and inner ear (ear drum), to achieve the purpose of sound insulation, so that people can get a rest or work environment. Sleep ear plugs are characterized by soft, comfortable and durable, higher quality requirements, more suitable for long-term wear and daily sleep use. When using sleep earplugs, the earplug should be gently pressed for 30 seconds until the earplugs are completely inflated and stereotyped.
- What Is The Earplugs
- Anti-noise Earplugs
- Earplugs Classification
- Earplugs By Shape Classification
- Earplugs By Function Classification
- How To Use Earplugs
- Long-term Use Of Earplugs Attention To Health R...
- How To Prevent The Harm Of Noise Science?
- How To Identify The Earplugs Good Or Bad
- How To Use PU Foam Earplugs?